DISTRIBUTION SALES MANAGER
If you have a technical education or are just mechanically inclined and want to join a world leader in specialty bearings this career may be for you. NHBB is a leading manufacturer of bearings for the Aerospace, Medical and other technical markets. This position unites the strength of our distribution base and our manufacturing capabilities. It requires strong skills to merge our demanding customer needs with the strengths of our company.
This position comes with a car allowance, expense report for entertaining and the requirement to work from a home office. NHBB also has a 401K with Safe Harbor with a PLUS account, and a competitive salary + benefits. This job comes with a flexible life style but has high expectations for performance. We are a flat organization so you will have access to leadership at all levels. We are part of a major Japanese conglomerate, MinebeaMitsumi, which is in aggressive acquisition mode. You would be representing our manufacturing sites from around the globe.
We are always looking for skilled personalities to fill our sales roles. Currently we are searching for a candidate to fill this position where accounts are located throughout the United States.
The Distribution Sales Manager is responsible for overall management of the NHBB Distribution Channel to accomplish revenue and other goals and objectives set by the company.
- Revenue Achievement: Accountable for the development and achievement of the approved AOP revenue goals assigned to this function. Maintain and grow existing market share.
- Distribution Strategy Development & Direction: Develop and direct an overall distribution channel strategy that takes into account business objectives. Including balancing strategic distribution partners to assure true business growth, as well as accommodating Key account sales channel requirements. Make recommendations to the Sales Director or addition/removal to/from the approved Distributor list.
- Implement and Maintain Distribution Agreements: Negotiate distribution agreements and assure continuous partner compliance to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Distribution Goal Development: Develop agreed upon revenue goals with each distribution partner that adds up to the approved AOP.
- Distribution Product Identification: Working with sales, marketing, product teams and business units, identify product gaps within distribution channel and new products that can be delivered through the distribution channel
- Distribution Product Launch. Work with product teams to develop strategies and programs from ownership to implementation to fill the product gaps. Work with product teams to push out new products developed by business units.
- Pricing Strategy Development & Implementation: Develop, propose and implement approved sales pricing strategies to maximize sales revenue and profitability.
- Relationship Development, External: Develop solid and long term influential relationships with key decision-makers at all levels within assigned business partner organizations.
- Distribution Promotional Activity Management: Develop and manage coop advertising and other promotional activities.
- Distribution Training Implementation: Ensure that there is an effective distributor training program for new and existing products
- Effective Reporting: Ensure effective reporting to include, for example, essential performance measures for this function, analysis of function performance and recommendations for performance improvement.
- Day-to-day Operations: Responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of this function, internal and external, which are normally associated with this type of position and other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.