This position is to support NHBB Astro Division Sales and Operations in:
- Compliance: Ensuring the business policies, procedures, laws and regulations are compliant, implemented and maintained in accordance with contractual requirements of controlling regulating bodies (FAA, BSI), Regulatory specifications and Customers.
- Governance: To ensure the organization meets the compliance objectives
- Risk Management: To prevent the organization from failing to achieve the compliance objectives.
- Compliance Analysis for NHBB Systems and Processes against controlling regulating bodies, customer and governing authority’s policies, procedures, specifications and associated contracts (including but not limited to quality, environmental, health & Safety, Hazardous Substances, logistics, export control, etc…..).
- Assess and insure compliance to customer purchase order flow down requirements for NHBB adherence.
- Identify areas of Risk with regard to compliance and initiate compliance program improvements to address mitigate areas of risk.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews and audits to ensure compliance procedures are followed.
- Conduct investigations of compliance issues
- Support Customer / Supplier Improvement programs including project planning, coordination and reporting
- Provide relevant and appropriate training and instruction across NHBB to enable compliance with the objectives.
- To consistently implement and apply a code of discipline in accordance with NHBB company procedures and arrangements that may be in existence
- To have awareness of, maintain and administer company policies, agreements and procedures including rules, regulations and codes of practice.
- To have an understanding of and ensure adherence to all company management systems and standards.
- Respond to customer base requests for environmental reporting (REACH and RoHS content updates, etc…)
- Maintain submission authority and record of approval for all customer Frozen Process Submittals to customer base.
- Point of Contact / Facilitator between NHBB and customer base in resolution of identified compliance issues.
- Other duties as required.